Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Home Remodeling Contractors in North Jersey
Home Improvement Specialists in Morris, Union & Essex Counties
If you’re looking for a professional home improvement contractor in Parsippany, NJ, JMC Home Improvement Specialists can get the job done. We have been providing quality renovation and remodeling services in Morris, Union, and Essex Counties since 1977. After more than 40 years in the business, JMC has completed thousands of home renovation projects. As a design/build company, we provide a one-stop shopping experience so that you can improve your home on your budget.
To learn more about our reputable home improvement company in Parsippany, please contact us and schedule a design consultation today!
Home Remodeling Services
Let JMC help make your home remodeling dream a reality! We offer:
- Bathroom remodels: It’s easy to overlook the importance of a functional bathroom. If you crave more storage, double sinks, and modern finishes, a remodel from JMC can make all your dreams come true. We’ll help you design a luxury bathroom with all the features you need to pamper yourself each day.
- Kitchen remodels: The kitchen is where family and friends gather to share good food and laughter, making memories that last a lifetime. If your kitchen doesn’t meet your needs, let the design team at JMC help you re-imagine a room with all the cabinetry, counters and storage space you’ve been dreaming of.
- Home additions and exteriors: Whether you’re hoping to add an extra room to facilitate your growing family, or you simply want a more modern home exterior, we can help! From bedroom add-ons to completely remodeled exteriors, our services will make your home more attractive and functional.
- Basement remodels: Transform your unfinished basement into a larger living area for your family. Basements are great for home theaters, playrooms, gyms, offices, or an extra bedroom and bathroom. Whatever you choose, we’ll make your dream a reality!
- Home alterations: Are you interested in making small modifications to your home? We can remove walls to open up the floor plan, add built-ins, raise the ceiling, and other changes that make your home more beautiful and functional.
Our Design/Build Process
When you remodel your home using the design/build process, you work with one team from start to finish. At JMC, we have an experienced in-house design team to help you plan out every detail on paper. Then, our knowledgeable construction crew brings the design to life. Working with a single contractor simplifies communication and improves the flow of the entire process, so we’re confident you’ll prefer this home renovation method.
Why Choose JMC for Your Home Renovation?
We offer many benefits to our customers that set us apart from other home improvement contractors in North Jersey:
- We have over four decades of experience.
- Winner of multiple design and industry recognition awards
- We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home.
- We surpass the national average for satisfaction in the remodeling industry with an overall satisfaction level of 98 percent. Plus, 97 percent of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
Schedule a Home Improvement Consultation in Morris County, NJ
Whether you have a large or small home improvement in mind, JMC is here to help. We’ll make sure the renovation goes as smoothly as possible, keeping communication open so that you stay in the loop every step of the way. In the end, we’re not satisfied until you are!
To begin your home remodel in Morris, Union, or Essex County, please contact JMC Home Improvement Specialists today. Call today to make an appointment to visit our showroom and meet the JMC team
- Initial Phone Call
- Your In-Home Consultation
- Showroom Meeting
- Estimate Overview & Deposit
- Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- Final Material Selections
- Applications and Permits
- Pre-Job Walkthrough
- Start of Construction
- During Job Follow-Up Call
- Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- Project Completion/Final Inspections
- Project Closing Meeting
- Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >
Allow the JMC team to transform your home into the space you’ve always dreamed about. We’ve been remodeling homes in Morris, Union, and Essex counties for over 30 years. During this time, we have completed hundreds of successful projects.See more transformations
For over 40 years, JMC has been bringing innovative home remodeling projects with meticulous craftsmanship, and professionalism as a home remodeler and renovator making it possible for thousands of northern New Jersey area residents have great experiences when having work done on their most precious investment.
We are so committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible for their remodeling projects that we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home. For over 40 years, we have been providing homeowners with quality craftsmanship, value, and on-going communication to ensure that you are completely satisfied and we exceed your expectations. Our business is based upon the high level of integrity we believe in and pursue.
We are particularly proud of the home remodeling process we follow to ensure your full satisfaction in your renovation project.
Approximately 85% of the country’s homes were built before 1980 and hence require some form of home improvement. With that in mind, rooms like the kitchen and the bathroom require your utmost attention during remodeling, as these important spaces could make or break the overall outlook of your home. This piece will expound on some easy ways to bring a...Read More » Narrowing Down Where to Renovate: A Guide to Help You Get Started November 7, 2019
Looking for ways to freshen up your home? You’re not alone. Most homeowners choose to renovate their space to either upgrade the value of the property or to liven up their living situation for themselves. No matter what your reasoning is, renovating your property is a great idea for any family, couple, or single homeowner. If you feel conflicted and...Read More » Top 3 Tips for Planning Your Kitchen Remodel November 5, 2019
With the holidays rapidly approaching, you may find yourself looking around your home wishing you had remodeled. This can be particularly true in the kitchen, where many homeowners will experience serious frustration related to the preparation of Thanksgiving and other holiday meals. Working around dilapidated cabinetry, insufficient storage, and malfunctioning appliances during these occasions can be an incredibly stressful undertaking....Read More » Five Tips to Prepare Your Home for the Holidays October 21, 2019
The holidays are coming—is your home ready? Before the holiday season hits in full swing, you may want to take some time to do a little work to ensure your home is ready. From ensuring you have enough storage to planning for your holiday decorating, here are some tips to help you thrive at home during the holidays. 1. Anticipate...Read More »
MORE BLOG POSTS
- Basking Ridge
- Berkeley Heights
- Budd Lake
- Cedar Knolls
- East Hanover
- Far Hills
- Florham Park
- Lake Hiawatha
- Lake Hopatcong
- Lincoln Park
- Long Valley
- Morris Plains
- Mount Arlington
- Mountain Lakes
- New Providence
- North Caldwell
- Pine Brook