Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Home Remodeling Contractors in North Jersey
Home Improvement Specialists in Morris, Union & Essex Counties
If you’re looking for a professional home improvement contractor in Parsippany, NJ, JMC Home Improvement Specialists can get the job done. We have been providing quality renovation and remodeling services in Morris, Union, and Essex Counties since 1977. After more than 40 years in the business, JMC has completed thousands of home renovation projects. As a design/build company, we provide a one-stop shopping experience so that you can improve your home on your budget.
To learn more about our reputable home improvement company in Parsippany, please contact us and schedule a design consultation today!
Home Remodeling Services
Let JMC help make your home remodeling dream a reality! We offer:
- Bathroom remodels: It’s easy to overlook the importance of a functional bathroom. If you crave more storage, double sinks, and modern finishes, a remodel from JMC can make all your dreams come true. We’ll help you design a luxury bathroom with all the features you need to pamper yourself each day.
- Kitchen remodels: The kitchen is where family and friends gather to share good food and laughter, making memories that last a lifetime. If your kitchen doesn’t meet your needs, let the design team at JMC help you re-imagine a room with all the cabinetry, counters and storage space you’ve been dreaming of.
- Home additions and exteriors: Whether you’re hoping to add an extra room to facilitate your growing family, or you simply want a more modern home exterior, we can help! From bedroom add-ons to completely remodeled exteriors, our services will make your home more attractive and functional.
- Basement remodels: Transform your unfinished basement into a larger living area for your family. Basements are great for home theaters, playrooms, gyms, offices, or an extra bedroom and bathroom. Whatever you choose, we’ll make your dream a reality!
- Home alterations: Are you interested in making small modifications to your home? We can remove walls to open up the floor plan, add built-ins, raise the ceiling, and other changes that make your home more beautiful and functional.
Our Design/Build Process
When you remodel your home using the design/build process, you work with one team from start to finish. At JMC, we have an experienced in-house design team to help you plan out every detail on paper. Then, our knowledgeable construction crew brings the design to life. Working with a single contractor simplifies communication and improves the flow of the entire process, so we’re confident you’ll prefer this home renovation method.
Why Choose JMC for Your Home Renovation?
We offer many benefits to our customers that set us apart from other home improvement contractors in North Jersey:
- We have over four decades of experience.
- Winner of multiple design and industry recognition awards
- We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home.
- We surpass the national average for satisfaction in the remodeling industry with an overall satisfaction level of 98 percent. Plus, 97 percent of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
Schedule a Home Improvement Consultation in Morris County, NJ
Whether you have a large or small home improvement in mind, JMC is here to help. We’ll make sure the renovation goes as smoothly as possible, keeping communication open so that you stay in the loop every step of the way. In the end, we’re not satisfied until you are!
To begin your home remodel in Morris, Union, or Essex County, please contact JMC Home Improvement Specialists today. Call today to make an appointment to visit our showroom and meet the JMC team
- Initial Phone Call
- Your In-Home Consultation
- Showroom Meeting
- Estimate Overview & Deposit
- Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- Final Material Selections
- Applications and Permits
- Pre-Job Walkthrough
- Start of Construction
- During Job Follow-Up Call
- Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- Project Completion/Final Inspections
- Project Closing Meeting
- Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >
Allow the JMC team to transform your home into the space you’ve always dreamed about. We’ve been remodeling homes in Morris, Union, and Essex counties for over 30 years. During this time, we have completed hundreds of successful projects.See more transformations
For over 40 years, JMC has been bringing innovative home remodeling projects with meticulous craftsmanship, and professionalism as a home remodeler and renovator making it possible for thousands of northern New Jersey area residents have great experiences when having work done on their most precious investment.
We are so committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible for their remodeling projects that we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home. For over 40 years, we have been providing homeowners with quality craftsmanship, value, and on-going communication to ensure that you are completely satisfied and we exceed your expectations. Our business is based upon the high level of integrity we believe in and pursue.
We are particularly proud of the home remodeling process we follow to ensure your full satisfaction in your renovation project.
Your kitchen is used at least three times per day, and this may make it one of the busiest rooms in your house. The constant human traffic and use of your kitchen means that equipment and features get the most wear and tear and often beg for repairs and replacements. 1. Be Smart When Discarding Old Items Home remodeling companies...Read More » Bathroom Remodeling: 6 Pitfalls That You Need To Avoid February 10, 2020
On average, bathroom additions come with an 86.4% return on investment (ROI). With such a high ROI, it is easy to understand why bathroom remodeling is such a big deal. Even so, what not to do is equally important as what to do when it comes to a bathroom remodel. There are pitfalls that need to be avoided lest you...Read More » 6 Tips for Making a Bathroom Safer for Seniors January 10, 2020
According to United States Census data, by 2030, approximately 20% of the population in this country will consist of people who are 65 years old or older. For the many who want to stay in their own houses as they age, bathroom remodeling is a major consideration. Bathrooms without accommodations geared toward the elderly are unsafe for seniors with physical...Read More » 5 Bathroom Remodeling Trends that Will Never Go Out of Style January 8, 2020
As a homeowner, you ought to feel comfortable and at home in your own house. And since chances are, like millions of others in the United States, you’re living in a house built before 1980, your home probably doesn’t fully reflect your tastes and preferences. This is why most homeowners are considering bathroom remodeling. However, before you start looking for...Read More »
MORE BLOG POSTS