Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Top 5 Trends in Kitchen Remodeling Design
Whether it’s an informal get-together with your neighbors or a formal holiday meal with the family, everyone always ends up in the kitchen. In the past decade, remodeling designs have been evolving to accommodate the kitchen as an entertaining space. And with all the attention our kitchens are getting, design aesthetics have become even more important. Now more than ever, homeowners have a dual focus of maximizing functionality and making beautiful selections.
With an eye towards aesthetics, here’s a look at 5 of the top trends in kitchen remodeling design today.
- Gray and white color schemes. Gray has become a go-to neutral and white is still holding as a popular selection for cabinetry. White in particular is very versatile and works equally well in a traditional or modern kitchen design.
- Two cabinet colors. Rather than selecting only one cabinet finish, many homeowners are opting for two (and sometimes more) finishes to create visual interest in their kitchen. Usually, one finish will be selected for wall cabinetry and another for the island.
- Customized storage. Most storage options are not seen until you open a door or drawer; these can range from cabinet inserts, pullouts, or lazy susans. Aesthetically speaking, open shelving, cubbies, and glass front cabinet doors are being incorporated into many kitchen remodeling designs.
- Wood flooring. Real or faux, homeowners love floors that look like wood. There are some fantastic options in laminate and ceramic tile when real wood isn’t the best option.
- Wet bars & beverage stations. A beverage station can really come in handy when entertaining and even for everyday use. By placing them outside of the main kitchen areas, someone can grab a soda, cup of coffee, or glass of wine without creating a traffic jam.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >