Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Sunroom Construction in Morris, Union & Essex Counties, NJ
Between the rain, cold, and snow in New Jersey, it may not always be practical to spend time outdoors, especially during the late fall or winter. But with a sunroom, you can enjoy the beautiful view your home has to offer without worrying about the cold, the rain, or the wind. It makes the perfect spot to read, enjoy a cup of coffee, or entertain friends, and it can provide valuable extra space while bringing the outdoors inside.
If you are considering a sunroom for your New Jersey home, talk to our experts at JMC Home Improvement Specialists. We can work with you to design and build the perfect sunroom, three-season room, or enclosed patio, integrating all the features you desire in an energy-efficient, great-looking package that adds value and personality to your home. For over 40 years, we have been providing professional home remodeling services throughout Morris, Union, and Essex counties, and with our friendly, experienced team, you can be sure you receive the superior service and quality craftsmanship that you expect.
To learn more about our home remodeling services in New Jersey, call JMC today at (973) 936-8339 or contact us online! You can also visit our showroom by appointment only.
Sunrooms, Three-Season Rooms & More
A sunroom can be a great way to enjoy the outdoors without worrying about weather, pests, or excessive noise. At JMC, we can design and build a sunroom that includes features like full air conditioning and heating, decorative lighting, sound systems, built-in furniture and shelving, storage spaces, planters, and more. We will integrate it with the design and style of your home to maintain its unique appeal, and we can add any features you desire. Our experts can build any type of sunroom, including:
- Four-season sunrooms – Complete with air conditioning and heating, four-season sunrooms offer insulated glass windows, full insulation, and quality framing for full enjoyment throughout the year, spring, summer, fall, or winter.
- Three-season sunrooms – Built with insulation, heavy-duty framing, and plenty of glass for a great view, three-season rooms are perfect for all but the coldest days in the winter.
- Enclosed patios or porches – If you have an existing patio or porch, we can enclose it with framing, insulation, and windows to create a sunroom that can be enjoyed during the spring, summer, and fall.
Our sunrooms can add extra space, natural light, and increase the value and comfort of your home. If you love the outdoors and want to enjoy the view no matter what the weather is doing, a sunroom is the perfect addition.
Want to learn more about our sunroom features and options? Contact our team today!
Our Design/Build Services
At JMC Home Improvement Specialists, our design/build services ensure you receive the best quality possible on every job, large or small. We handle everything in house, from the initial consultation and design to permitting and final construction. By eliminating unnecessary subcontractors and middlemen, we can provide better communication throughout the process, respond to your concerns quickly, and offer better results at a lower cost.
We have a great team of designers, builders, and project managers who are committed to providing the best service and workmanship possible, and our results speak for themselves.
View our portfolio to see examples of our quality work throughout Morris, Union, and Essex counties!
Schedule a Sunroom Consultation in New Jersey Today
Could your home use a bit more space, sunshine, and a better view? Add a sunroom with help from our team at JMC Home Improvement Specialists.
Call (973) 936-8339 or contact us online to schedule your sunroom construction in Morris, Union, or Essex counties.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >