Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Clark Robertson Project
A Victorian house with a discerning couple. They wanted a more sofisticaled feel usng black and white.
White tile with the intermittent black dots a gave a more formal “fabric tufted” feel and bringing the tile to the ceiling gave this fabric effect a more consistant feel throught the room.
Basket weave floor with inset boarder worked well with the tile pattern on the walls.
The mirror was inset and framed with black dots that match the “tufted” walls.
Dark brown “espresso” vanity deepened the rich effect without going to absolute black
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >