Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
A 1930s home that was never touched was to be transformed into today’s finishes and better living space. The entire rear wall of the house was removed and extended to afford a more comfortable kitchen with large island and expanded baths.
The home was fully gutted, and everything from the wiring to the paint is now new. All that is desired today lives within this newly renovated home.
White cabinets, quartz tops, subway tile, hardwood floor, and many other of today’s most popular finishes were used.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >